Whether you want to buy a house or are looking for a job, a credit report is essential. A bank checks your credit score to sanction your loans. You can receive your Annual Credit Report Free from any of the three credit reporting companies; Equifax, Experian, and the TransUnion.
Why should you have a credit report?
Identity theft and fraud are on the rise nowadays. These people use your personal information to get credit cards and make purchases in your name. This result in a bad credit score. When the bill is not paid, it flashes on your credit report which affects your chances of getting a loan, a job or insurance.
Benefits of Free Credit Report Annual
A positive credit report shows any business that you are trustworthy and dependable. A good credit score gives you better chances to get good interests for loans. You can also increase your score by:
- Getting a credit card and using it regularly for purchasing things, and
- Paying your bills timely every month.
A good credit score shows that you are credit worthy and know how to manage your expenses. There are many advantages to regularly checking your credit report.
- You can check to ensure the report is correct and regularly update it.
- You can check if anyone is using your identity by checking any account that you did not open.
- If there are no mistakes in your report, you can qualify for better rates and save a lot of money.
There is only one website www.AnnualCreditReport.com official site that is authorized by law from where you can order your credit report. Many fake websites claim to provide you with a free credit report but trick you into paying for unknown services. You need to be very careful while typing the URL or unknowingly you may be giving out your personal information. Be sure that you only order your Free Credit Report Annual from the registered website.